Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bye Boston


Well, its almost over. I leave in over a week. Lots of stress, lots of weird emotions. I'm leaving a huge mess behind with my personal life, which I feel is pretty screwed up here in MA.
News: I have a new roommate, hopefully this pans out. Its a long story, but living with that girl has not panned out, for the best I suppose. I found a new roommate and we are supposed to sign a lease tomorrow. At least the stress of that is over, now its just moving out by next tuesday and leaving everything I know here behind. Cross your fingers.
I just watched "Jesus Camp" today on the recommendation of a friend. These people are totally crazy. I hope this isn't representative of all evangelicals. I'm going to ask my evangelical friend if he thinks, as they people proclaim, that we should use up all the resources on earth because god put them there for us, and we are going to heaven afterwards so it doesn't matter. It's time for these people to come back to reality.
More updates to come.. I hope.
New address will be (hopefully) 1440 Hotel Circle North, San Diego CA 92108 I'll have an apartment number soon.
Check it out: here
I'll have the 2 bed 2ba floorplan w/ my own balcony.

No comments: