Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Embarkation

Hi All,

I'm excited for the big move to SD in 3 1/2 weeks. I'm going to miss the people here in Beantown, but i'm so stoked about the idea of moving to such a paradise, meeting new people, and getting back to school.

I'm also very enthused about my trip across the country which is shaping up quite nicely.

Leaving August 3rd,

I'll be dropping into Philly to visit for the weekend, then getting to see Alexis in Chi-town on Monday. Then after Jill meets me Monday night, we'll embark to South Dakota on Tuesday(which i'm actually excited to see.. i'm sure this will last only the first five minutes of driving through) We will be stopping at the Corn Palace which i'm excited to see, and then driving through the Badlands and Mt Rushmore. From Rapid City we head to Yellowstone, spending a whole day there on Thursday, seeing the beautiful scenery and wildlife. From there we head to Vegas on Friday, hittin up the Strip; then to SD on either Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning, with Jill flying back to Boston from SD on Sunday.


I gave 3 weeks notice at work this past Friday: I can't wait, i'm starting to get senioritis.

I have a lot to get ready for the trip and moving out of my apartment (I think I'm going to have to have some sort of giveaway for free sale) Also I think I might be headed to Amherst this weekend for a little nostalgic visit to my alma mater.. i'm getting sentimental for some Antonios.

I also have just secured my housing situation, which i'm quite excited about. My new roommate seems cool, her name is Heather, we are sharing this seemingly beautiful apartment in an amazing complex in Mission Valley. She's a 2L which I think should come in handy if i need some advice starting out. Also the apt is across the street from Ikea and Starbucks... very convenient.

My new address will be 2155 Fenton Parkway, San Diego, CA 92108. I have to check on that actually, i'm not sure the exact street number.

I can't wait to get out there.

No comments: